Thank you so much for your interest in sharing your work with Boundary Stone Baby!
We welcome submissions from photographers and families. We are looking for creative and inspiring stories that reflect growing family life.
Submissions should feature Maternity sessions, Baby showers, Birth stories, Newborn sessions, Birthday parties, and Family portraits.
We also welcome submissions from photographers in cities beyond DC, to be featured in our ‘Beyond the Stones’ section.
Boundary Stone Baby welcomes submissions from Two Bright Lights.
- Submissions should be related to maternity sessions, birth story photography, baby showers, creative nursery and newborn sessions, birthday parties, and family portraits (primarily in the Washington, DC area which includes nearby Maryland and Virginia).
- Boundary Stone Baby is a non-exclusive blog. When submitting, please indicate if your submission has been featured elsewhere.
- Please ensure that you have written approval from the image copyright owner (usually the photographer) prior to submission.
- Please ensure that you have permission from clients and all individuals featured in photographs to submit for online public posting.
- Submissions should be limited to one session per email.
- All submissions should include your contact information, a description of the submission, and names and websites for any vendor involved.
- Send all submissions and submission-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All images should be:
- Professional quality, .jpg images
- 800 pixels wide if horizontal
- 72 dpi, 1MB or less per image (Please do not send large or print-quality images.)
- Free of watermarks, frames, borders or logos
Submissions should include approximately 30 photos (but no more than 50 photos) that reflect the style, mood, and creativity of the session. Photographers can provide a link to a post or online gallery rather than submitting images for their initial submission.
If you have any questions regarding a submission, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Boundary Stone Baby reserves the right to decline any submission for any reason.
Thank you again for wanting to share your work. We look forward to seeing it!